
Today was Jared and
mine 20 week apt. It's very hard to believe that this pregnancy is half way over! I have been very nervous about finding out the sex of this baby. Last time we didn't really care if we had a boy or girl we were just happy to be having a baby. But this time I felt the pressure from family, but mostly my husband, that this one is to be a boy. So needless to say when we had our ultrasound and the 1st thing she told us was that we were having a boy, I nearly jumped off the table. I was/am so happy, I feel as if we won the lottery!!

I know years from now I'm sure our son will kill me for posting these, but
that's what mothers are for right?
hehe
The ultrasound tech said "yep, it's definitely a boy."

I was also very excited and surprised at the end when she asked if we wanted some 3D pics of our little guy. They did not do this for us when we were pregnant with
Lyla, so I of course said yes. They are a little different but neat to look at too!

Here's a cute one with his hand up by his eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment