Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow in TN

I know its been forever since I have been on here. And I'm sorry for that. I need to update you all on a lot of things that have happen the past few months, but right now all I have time for is a quick one from our snow adventures here from yesterday. I hope you enjoy.
Our Driveway. I just love how the snow stuck to all the little branches and twigs

This picture was actually taken in Ohio during our last visit to my moms.


At our house yesterday. Jared is already teaching Lyla how to drive in the snow. And that is how she smiles when you ask her to. Such a little cheeser. Probably gets it from her mom.

Having fun sliding in the snow

Here Lyla is throwing snowballs for Jed

Best buds!


Nothing like a little winter swinging.



We decided to take Lyla over to her Grammy's for some sledding. She seemed to enjoy it.

Weeeeeee!!!

Come on daddy, Faster, Faster!!

Takin' a turn with mommy


1 comment:

CK said...

Love it. Now if we can get your cousin to update her blog too! G&G will be thrilled I'm sure. Love that little snow driver!