Tuesday, December 27, 2011

random pics


These pictures are random that I took over a few days/weeks

enjoy...


My happy boy


no teeth yet.. but he sure has been acting like they're hurting. So I'm hoping and praying that they will be popping through any day now... fingers crossed.


Sweet angel face


What's up?!



Jacob loves his blankie. He has got 4 swaddle muslin blankets that he has really attached himself too. problem is, is that they are really thin. So I need to sew them together to make two thicker blankets.


Nice to meet you...




Jacob's favorite place to take a nap...



I promise he does do other things in his bouncer too...


But he is just so cute when he falls asleep bouncing. hehehe



Give me that ball..







Hi! Come on over and visit me...


This is after Lyla decided to give herself a bath in the sink... by herself


No comments: