Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jacob's 1st solid food



Here are a few pictures of Jacobs 1st solid meal that he had about a month or so ago. He had oatmeal and fresh peaches that he loved. Since then he has had peas, carrots, green beans, re fried beans, pears, mashed taters, and sweet potatoes. I have yet to come across a food that he does not like. He seems to be a very good eater. And that is obvious when you see how rolly poly he is. :)






Kinda messy, but it might be the feeder too... :)
Big eyes!





For an early Christmas present, I received the baby bullet. I love it!! So far Jacob has had all fresh food. I plan on keeping it that way. Jar food can be so expensive and I'm not a big fan of all the preservatives that go into them. And who knows what else. So my nifty little blender/chopper will blend up whatever we eat for Jacob too. :)




No comments: