1 year ago today, my beautiful little girl came into this world. I thank God everyday for our little Lyla. She is my whole world, and I can not believe a year has gone by already. This morning she got a small present from her daddy and me along with her one year birthday balloon. We took her to her favorite breakfast place this morning. Last weekend we took her and had her professional 1 year pictures done. I will post these and the ones from her up coming birthday party as soon as I have a little more time. I have been working more and more these last few weeks and Lyla has decided that 6-6:30am is her new time to get up. So needless to say I have been a little more tired these last few weeks. But I will try to get them up as soon as I can. We love you all and thank you for all the love and support this last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment