Monday, March 15, 2010

1 year professional pics

A couple weeks ago Bekki and I took our little girls to get their 1 yr professional pictures done.




were do we look?




Lyla was so happy and seemed to really enjoy getting her picture taken



My sweet little angel






Both the girls were bugs for their birthdays. Tessa's party was a ladybug theme and Lyla's was a bee theme. These are there birthday outfits.


Getting a picture with both of them is getting harder and harder. Seeing that they are both walking now. Lyla is still pretty slow so we don't have as many problems with her. But man, Tessa is getting down right fast. As soon as you put her down she was gone!



Our sweet Innocent girls =)



Best Buds!






Yep, we are one now! No longer babies, but toddlers!!






My little bee!




I love this one!


So happy!






Southern Girls!

Lyla can really make me laugh! She is so silly!


Grandpa's newest and smallest Southern Girl!

We are ready Coach!

Our little zombies!
So sweet!
Just hanging out.


My little frog!



"I tell you, it was this big!"









Ready...

Set...

GO!!

No comments: