Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rooster head

This is Lyla getting ready to eat breakfast. But normally she doesn't have a rooster feather like hair do. Her daddy must have put her to bed with a wet head and not brushed it.
Her face is shiny from the Vaseline I have been putting on it morning and night. Its really dry here with the wood stove and she has sensitive skin. Also, unfortunately she has had a cold now for about a week and a half, so we're trying to keep her nose from getting all dry and cracked. So far its worked like a charm.

I just love this pic. Lyla is such a happy baby! She just takes a little to get warmed up to people. And you can see her top teeth real good now. =)

1 comment:

CK said...

Oh my that shiny face brings back memories. Kim got in a jar of Vaseline and smeared it all over her face! I have the picture to prove it too. What a mess! Love all the pics.