Sunday, January 24, 2010

Acrofest Weekend

This last weekend was Highlands annual Acrofest. The Gym-Masters come every year to teach for 2 days and then do a program on Saturday night. I worked Thursday, but right after work we headed to the gym. I knew my dad was very excited to see Lyla.

He carried her around everywhere so she could see all that was going on. This was pretty much her face the entire time until all the kids left. It was a little overwhelming for her.
Tessa was there too, but she is a lot more outgoing than Lyla, so she was walking all over the place!

This is the best smile I can give you!


After all the kids left, Tessa and Lyla sat down and played for a while. They have such fun together, but they are getting more and more aggressive when it comes to certain toys.

My cousin Kim took this picture. I think she did such a great job!

We took Lyla up to see her Grandpa on Friday night right before vespers. Here she is snuggling with her Grandpa!

Working on her walking skills. This weekend she was doing these funny faces again. She was an expert on giving you a fake smile. Silly Girl!

Here she is standing all by herself. She could hold this for a couple mins before she either sat down or lost her balance. No walking yet. Maybe in a couple weeks...

Clapping
Having fun with Auntie Kim


Stealing her blankie back from Grandpa!
Standing and clapping at the same time! What talent!

funny face....

Having a snack before bed on Friday night. Great Aunt Connie sent Biscotti that was just delicious! And as you can see Lyla loved it too! Here she is trying to shove a whole piece in her mouth, don't worry I pulled it back out...

mmmm.... Yummy!
After her bath that night, I discovered that it was a lot easier to put Lyla in the sink while I brushed her her. She just love it!
What?

A group of old Gym-Masters after church
Cousins and Best Buds!

A family picture after the show

Me and Bekki with our little ones. Last time this year we were getting pretty BIG!

All the girl cousin's together after the show

1 comment:

CK said...

Glad Lyla liked the biscotti. I wondered if she might enjoy it, sort of like a teething biscuit! Loved the pictures,wish I could have been there. Still dreaming about birthday weekend, would love to come. Will have to see how things are going in Hawaii and if I'm making a trip there or not between now and then. Love you.