Saturday, December 12, 2009

Opry Land Hotel

We decided to go to the Opry Land Hotel tonight to look at the lights.
Here Lyla is waiting for the giant water fountain show to start.
While we were waiting I decided to feed Lyla her dinner. And of course as soon as I did the show started. So Lyla got dinner and a show.

I just loved Lyla's reaction to the giant fountain in the middle of the show!


We made the mistake of giving Lyla ice cream one time, and now when ever we have some she just has to have some too!


Us in front of some lights

Lyla in front of the giant poinsettia Christmas Tree.



Wishing this fireplace was in our home =)

Enjoying all the pretty lights outside


In front of the huge nativity scene


I just couldn't believe that every single branch/twig on these trees were covered in lights!



So Pretty!




We hope you have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: