Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Uncle Ricky and Aunt Stephie

1st time taking a bath in the sink, and at Grandpa's house =)

Grandpa's home and gets to spend some time with his favorite Grandchild!


I love the Popsicle that Grandpa let me have.



Big bite!





Give me that thing!


After church we went on a picnic with Uncle Ricky and Auntie Steph


I love my uncle Ricky

And he loves me


Practicing my cupie, here let me hold on to your lip...



Tada, don't worry. Grandpa is spotting me, making sure I don't fall.


Enjoying time with my Grandpa
Here we all are. Even Auntie Steph's sister Theresa is here with us. yea!

I'm gonna miss my Uncle and Auntie soooo much. Can't wait to see you two again.


1 comment:

CK said...

Great photo Chantel. I especially like the group shot, it is a terrific one! Looking forward to seeing you in about a month!