I was at work and got this text on my phone. Should have heard me laughing. I bet people thought i was crazy.
Jared later told me that he was getting Lyla ready for her bath when her shirt got stuck on her eyes, nose and mouth. Then she started giggling, he finally got it off her nose and she really started to laugh. So he set her down and got a quick pic on his phone. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
Jared later told me that he was getting Lyla ready for her bath when her shirt got stuck on her eyes, nose and mouth. Then she started giggling, he finally got it off her nose and she really started to laugh. So he set her down and got a quick pic on his phone. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

No comments:
Post a Comment