The Zoo!!!

After Sabbath School we decided it was a beautiful day for the zoo. As you can see
Lyla was very excited!

She loved the birds


And the monkeys. They must have been feeling very energetic,
bc they were swinging all over the place and hooting and
hollering.
Lyla was very amazed by them.

One of
Lyla's favorite animals to see there was the elephants.

One even came up close and was drinking some water.
Lyla was very interested in her.

all wrinkly

She also loved the
giraffes
I think my favorite were the elephants and the new addition to the zoo. The flamingos!! They were so funny!

They were all
squawking at
each other. They sounded like geese.
Lyla liked them too.

And of course they loved to pose on just one leg.

This guy stood on one leg for a long time. He even would turn around on it and look all around.

I didn't realize they would put there whole heads under the water...

We had so much fun. I just might have to take
Lyla again on my day off.
No comments:
Post a Comment