Monday, September 13, 2010

18 months

Bekki and I took our girls last Friday for there 18 month pictures. I hope you enjoy them. I tell you we were both worn out by the time the session was over. it takes a lot of energy to keep two toddlers happy and focused. But we had a great time. and got some great pics.
Lyla wearing the one outfit her daddy requested that she wear. Her T-shirt says "My first farmall Tee"
Beach bum

Bathing beauties
I love Lyla's face in this picture. So mischevious.

HAHAHA! This pic alwas makes me laugh!

She is getting so big!




The girls sharing for once.... :)


Lyla doing one of her favorite things. Reading. More often than not I will find her in her room surrounded by a pile of books.





The Girls and there blocks


Lyla was having such a fun time building her tower. I was acutally impressed at how big she made it.





Tessa feeding Lyla blocks. This is a game they play at home a lot.

1 comment:

CK said...

Adorable for sure. Glad to see Lyla is enjoying books, that is a good thing. She's a smart one already!