Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sabbath Walk With Lyla

Just got back from a wonderful Sabbath walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest grand daughter and great grand daughter. I want to try and put comments to all you wonderful pictures. I was not doing something right and Connie told me how. I'm slow at times but this will be helpful. I want to tell you how your pictures make our day here. You are all so wonderful and we are beginning to see the mixture of mommy and daddy in dear one . happy mothers day.

God bless you today and always.

Anonymous said...

Happy Day. As I looked at these pictures yesterday. You looked to beautiful. Your face was slim and then I noticed your your hair was cut. Then I realized you were looking a bit like your cousin Kim. Then Connie told me today you have lost a lot of weight. I'm thankful for you. Bless you and hubby for all the things you are and are growing to be. Lovingly, grandma and grandpa.