
Uncle Ricky is so happy to see me. He left for Honduras the day I was born.


Do you think he likes me?

Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Ricky love me!

So does my mommy.

Mommy and her brother, my Uncle Ricky.

Daddy, mommy and me with Uncle Ricky.

Getting a big smooch from my uncle.

Hey, don't we look alike?

I'm three weeks and four days old. My aunt Connie thinks I look like cousin Caitie in this picture.

Big eyes.

I'm getting chubby legs and a cute little tummy. Mommy is feeding me real well.

Looking cute in pink.

I'm growing so fast.
1 comment:
Hi Chantel, I'm hoping this works. I put a link on the settings for this blog that should send any comments that are made at the bottom of the posts directly to you. Let me know if you get this. Thanks. How's our baby growing? I probably won't recognize her the next time.
Post a Comment