The ladies of our Highland SDA Church gave us a beautiful baby shower on March 1st.
The menu was biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and sticky buns. I had heard that eating fresh pineapple might help induce labor, so I stocked up! So far it hasn't worked!
The menu was biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and sticky buns. I had heard that eating fresh pineapple might help induce labor, so I stocked up! So far it hasn't worked!
Admiring the adorable ducky bathrobe from my brother Ricky and his wife Stephanie. It was just too cute. My mother-in-law, Alice Ann kept track of all the gifts for us.
Mom and Brianna were able to come down from Ohio for the shower. Here we are admiring the cute little feet in this tiny sleeper.
The little dress and matching panties that Jared and I just love. We are definitely going to have to check out that specialty store.
Digging in to the gifts and animals in the basket of goodies from my cousin Kim and her husband James. She and her mom, my Aunt Connie, were also able to come to the shower.





No comments:
Post a Comment